Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

Part Twelve;; Big Girls Don't Cry

Once I tried to open the cab door,

''Boo!!''
and a hand lied on my shoulders
I felt my heart jumped out of my chest I took a quick breath and closed my eyes, stood straight and still,
I heard a laugh and I opened my eyes, and it was just 6alool

''uhh, I'm gonna kill you'' I said with an angry face

I got in the cab and 6alool closed my door and got in from the other door, I told the driver to take us to the hospital moms in then,

''oki, now that we are here you gonna tell me what I said without threats right?'' I said

''hehe oulla shda3wa threats, 3ad 3nad 3shan geltay threats mani gayel'' he said and looked at me with an evil look

''oh you, come on 6alool just gooly, lesh farga m3ak'' I said

''well ma 3ndy shay thany a6afrech fe let me have my fun'' he said

''alright, whatever I don't wanna know anymore'' I said

''la la mu nafseya chethe 5la9 3ad, yuba ma geltay shay, bs ana a6afrech twansen lamn t3a9ben'' he said and giggled

''ya kareeh, hehe'' I said blushed and giggled

We got to the hospital and went straight to moms room, my uncle was not there but mom was awake,

''elsalam, yuma shlonch? enshalla a7san al7en?'' I said

''el7emdlelah, bs t3bana athoni bel t7alel w elmedication malhom yta3eb'' she said

''7bebty, enshalla kel hatha y5ale9 w t9eren a7san, yuma hatha 6alal kan zamely bel jam3a fe elkuwait w shefta ehny gal beye ysalem 3leech'' I said

''shloonch 5alty? allah ygawmech bel salama, y5ale9 hatha elt3ab w terta7en enshalla'' he said and kissed her forehead

''ana methl ma tshof 7a6eny 3la frash w ajheza, ma n7ess ena awadem'' she said

''el7emdlelah 3la kel 7al, w enshalla btgomen bel salama 5alty w btreden elkuwait w t9eren a7san mn gabel, w tshofen bentch hathi 3rooss w tyeblch babies 5bool nafs'ha'' he said and giggled

and sat on a chair next to mom

''tara im still here, oo my babies a7la babies bel denya malek she'3el shofey mama y3ayeb 3lay'' I said

mom was giggling

''la hathi Jood hathi 7bebty a7la w7da'' she said

''ee mama 7alech feh, kela y6aferni mn ayam elderasa'' I said

and sat right next her left side

''la 3adi yt'3ashmer m3ach'' she said

''3yal wen 5aley mama?'' I said, and as I finished my sentence he was in

''elsalam 3leekom'' he said

''ahlaaiin twni yebt 6areyk'' I said

6alool got up and salam 3la 5aley, they exchanged formalities

''5aley al7en sh9ar 3la omi?'' I said

''eldoctor al7en ra7 ya36eha medications b3den she have to get into a surgery, bayen 3ndhom ena fe waram fe elmu5 w lazzim ynshal 7aleyan l2na g3d yth'3a6 3la elmu5 w hathi elshay elly g3d ysabeb laha elt3ab w enha t6e7'' uncle said '' w 6ab3an b3d el3amaleya lazzim tg3ad fatrat 3elaj'' he continued

''el7emdlelah 3la kel 7al'' I said '' aham shay ench tgomen bel salama'' I said

Uncle stayed talking with 6alal for a while and I was feeding mom her lunch, my mind was so much far away of whats happening I was thinking of Yousef, I missed staying late at night talking to him even though I stay just for an hour or less but somehow he makes me wanna talk a lot, I was remembering all our chats, m3a ena elkel ygooli he seems boring and dama thegel bs he has something makes me love talking to him,

''Boo!!"

''Uhh, GOD, enshalla ma twagef galbi'' I said and looked at 6alool

''entaii enshalla ma anadech 9ar ley ne9 sa3a w entaii mako ray7a 3alam thany w sar7ana ma adri shtfakren feh, akeed fenni b3d jameell mn 7agch e5thay ra7tch etha eb tet7almen fenni b3d ma agoolch la2 e5thay ra7tch 7ajeeya'' he said that and flashed the cutest smile,

I wonder why we both never get together, whatever he is in love thats good, and I got Yousef which we are almost lovers,

''ee malek she'3el, mu sar7ana feek g3da afaker shkether bagy 3lla elrada w shno ra7 asawi lamn 5aley ysafer, 9ejj wen 5aley? how long was I sar7ana'' I said

''hhhhhh, entaii film, salam elrayal w kan g3d ynadech 3shan treden m3ah bs ma radetaii gelt lah 5alha ymkn btnam ehni w etha taby tred ana aredha'' he said

''mno galek to speak for me asasan ma abbi ared m3ak bred m3a 5aley'' I said

''shfech? w lesh ma treden m3ay asasan mn 7athech ench rada m3a wa7d chethe w benni bench abech for protection 3shan la w7da tye tet7arash fenni'' he said

''hehe malee8 tara enta jeekr'' I said, and got my phone to call uncle Faisal

''ee m7tara'' he said and giggled

''allo, halla 5aley enta 6la3t wla b3d? ee la la tro7 kaney yaya'' I said and hang up

''kel hatha 3shan la tyen m3ay wallah ma 3ndch salfa 5ali elrayal yro7 yrta7 w ytzahab wra safra bcher'' he said

''ee bro7 asa3dah w asalem 3leeh gabel la ysafer'' I said

''enzain 5al aye awa9lech ley elsayara'' he said

''yalla mama, ana ashofech enshalla bcher ra7 ayee abcher mn chethe 3shan ra7 anam 3adel mu nafs ams lamn az3ejoni b3th elnas'' I said kissed mom and hugged her while was getting to sleep

''7bebty m3a elsalama'' she said

''yalla 7ajey 5al namshey'' I said

Me and 6alool got out, he got me in the cab and closed the door, we left and he got in another cab, we all went home,

I signed in msn and Yousef was online,

No comments:

Post a Comment