Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Limits, Time To Set Some,

Limits are boundaries, mostly sat to keep people from interfering our spaces or lives. Privacy is something we don't give up no matter what, it get identified by the limits we set. We like to have a little space to ourselves without the noise of anyone else, from time to time we use it when we need it, to have that space there is should be walls sat way before, which are built by rules those should don't get destroyed by outsiders. These walls makes people create respect for you or just simply avoid you if you had lots of them cause very few that would like to climb those walls, so your limits have to be sat carefully without hurting anyones feelings. Limits as everything else changes and grow, those might break down or get even higher. Our boundaries are not the same toward people we know, it depends on the closeness between people we adore or not, and there is those few whom already broke all the boundaries and get a lot closer than ourselves. For me, my limits were very basic, and was please to have lots of close friends, who I know would be there for me and I'd be there for them. Mom always told me trust is not for everyone, and GaGa said "Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fuckers reflection." and thats true, its time to check out some members of my bffs list, and set the limits, I'm growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment