Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Resolutions


I decided a whole new plan for my extreme make over for my look, and my personality, not that my personality don't rock but some stuff has to be changed as I'm gonna be 23 this year.
1* I Always wanted to won 1 of those flat stomaches and fitted body with some muscles, not that I'm chubby but I've got some curves and love handles I would love to shape them. As soon as I acomplish that I'm gonna have to accessory it, so I will get a belly peircing maybe soon, also my tongue maybe with extra piercing for my ears. Plus I wanna have couple of tattoos.
2* My style, I have a sporty look as I adore the simplisty of it and the cuteness that comes out of it, so I'm jus gonna upgrade it a lil bit, and have other styles as I don't like to stick to 1 style all the time.
So in order to achieve these goals, I've been dieting and excersizing for a month now hopefuly I will get what I want in the end.
Wish me luck Ya'll. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment