Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

I Grew up ... Part 1


Its been 3 years since the last time I was 20 years old, its been very fast very interesting 3 years. For starter 3 years ago I met my best friend ''M'' before he decides to continue his studies and eduction in aussie town, which became his nickname after ''Stupid Aussie Town". I've learned a lot in 3 years, I grew up. I can look back at the old me and look right back at me now and all I can see is improvements. I've changed in all ways possible, I can say that I truely found my self now, I'm not what my friends thinks I should be, neither what my family wants me to be. The first time me and ''M'' met it was a very cold January, and I was dressed up with black dress and red jacket. We met at starbucks free zone at 5 pm. Day 1 was like day 300, we talked like we know each other for a long time. Now after 3 years we met again another ice cold January, same timing same cafe but another area, this time its starbucks hilton resorte. He noticed the change about me, he knew I'm independent now, he was glad ad amazed about the whole transformation. I told him about all I've done and what I went through.


To be continued ....

1 comment: